Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm not Interesting

Let's be honest. I'm not very interesting. I don't have children yet, I have a cat who lays around and you can't blog about that, I do have a handsome husband but he is in school right now so we are limited on the fun things we can do. The only thing I can really blog about right now is our journey to parenthood. And I feel like there are so many blogs out there about women who are going through it that one more is just boring. I struggle to find me "blogger identity" and "fit in" somewhere. But you know what? That's not why I started blogging so I don't want to go there.

 
I need new material but I honestly don't feel like I have the time to DIY anymore. Maybe it's not so much the time as the motivation. There are only so many things you can sew, crochet, or create from Pinterest that someone else hasn't already thought of. I will work on it though. Probably not every week like I used to, but I need to come up with some good projects to work on.

With spring hopefully around the corner and a baby hopefully on the way sooner rather than later, I will come up with some fresh ideas. I need to take my expensive camera out and take some good pictures.

I'm not a fashion blogger, one I just don't have the money or time to do that and two I just don't feel confident enough to do that. I have this blog so that I can remember things that happened and are happening in my life. I love to look back and read the things that happened a year ago and I can't imagine what it'll be like when I do have kids. We can read back together and see just how far we've come.
 
So, for now I will continue on keeping you updated about the baby process and we will go from there. Plus it's just to darn cold to get out and take pictures of anything pretty. Freezing over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!