Good Tuesday to ya! I am fully recovered from whatever it was that tried to attack my body yesterday and ready to craft it up with you!
1. Canvas (you can get these in any size at any craft store)
2. Mod Podge (Matte is better but don't over use because you can see the extra after it dries)
3. Sponge brush or paint brush
4. Confetti (in your color choice-I found mine at a party store)
5. Paper plate or something to put your mod podge on
Here is a close up of my confetti-purple, blue, greenish yellow, pink, silver
Put some Mod Podge on your plate and use your foam brush to make strokes in the pattern you want. I wanted more of a rain fall look so I put a lot of glue at the top and trickled it down towards the bottom.
Then sprinkle the confetti over the whole canvas. I didn't want to waste any of my confetti since I was making 3 different pieces, so I dumped the excess on to my kitchen table to reuse.
Here is the one of the finished products. The confetti should only stick to the parts that have the glue on them.
This is a close up of the top with the trickle effect.
The three finished pieces for our bedroom. I wanted each one of them to be a different rain pattern. This one is pretty easy as well. Nothing to profound!
you can find my inspiration here
Linking up here....check out the blog hop