Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Getting Organized {a little late}

It's everyone's goal to get "reorganized" at the beginning of a new year. Well, I'm only 2 1/2 months late but that's ok. Of course, I turned to Pinterest to find some free printable planners and here are a few of my favorites that I found. I wish I could be this design savvy but I'm not so I'm super glad these ladies are willing to share these with us all for FREE!!

1. Daily Planner from Passion for Savings

 
            This one has links to other sites with AWESOME printables. I love, love, love this one!
 
 
 
 
 
         This one says 2013 but you can use it for 2014 because she hasn't numbered the days. You         would just have to change the cover page.
 
 
      This one is probably my favorite. She has everything laid out for you in pretty designs.
 
 
 
 
 

 

7. 2014 Planner by Jill at One Good Thing


8. DIY Personalized Life Planner

 
 
I hope these help you all get organized!! I'm in love. I might print one of each!! haha!
 
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!