Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TTC Update

Hello All,

With a heavy heart I want to let you know that we did not conceive this month. We are going to take a break. I can't handle the emotions and the stress and everything else that goes along with it. All the crazy hormones from the medication and injection, the waiting and more waiting. It just gets to be too much!

I will also be taking a break from blogging for a couple weeks. I need time to just think, to meditate and get back to a good place. I've been so focused on baby, baby, baby that I haven't taken time for myself and to get back to the things I enjoy. I'm going to take time to hopefully lose some weight. Also to enjoy my husband and cherish these times with just the two of us!

Thanks for your prayers and support, please keep them coming.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!