Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Some things about ME

Hello!!

I was thinking today in the car how weird I am about some things. So, I thought I'd share them with you. Some of them are pet peeves I guess.

>You know that snow/slush that gets built up around your tires? I can't stand it. It drives me bonkers to know that there could be some hanging there on my car. Every time I get out of the car I have to check to make sure there isn't any there. If there is, off it goes!!

>This one isn't really weird I guess but when I hear the National Anthem, I tear up. Every time. Doesn't matter where I am! I get all goosebumpy and emotional. Anything that has to do with America or the military and veterans. I'm done for.

>When I walk down the stairs, I count them. I make sure my heels are all the way back against the previous step and I count. I always have and I always will.

>I don't use my blinker. Not because I'm lazy or just don't. I don't because the sound annoys the heck out of me. If I hear the sound I want to punch my steering wheel. Anger problem? Maybe.

>I don't like to be alone. It freaks me out. Especially at night. One, I'm a big sissy and two, I just don't like to be alone. Even if I'm with someone and don't talk or just sit there and watch tv, to me its much better than being alone.

> I can't sleep with my feet covered. I rarely wear socks, even during the day, with shoes on. My feet are claustrophobic, I can't stand the feeling of my feet covered.

>If you ask me to take a picture with you, more than likely the first one is going to be goofy. I can't help it.




I'm sure there are a lot more weird things about me but these are a few. How bout you? Any weirdos out there willing to admit you're weird. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!