Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentine's Day Gifts from Etsy


              handwritten bracelet                      watercolor painting                    initial heart necklace



I thought I would put together a couple things for the gals and gents for Valentine's Day from Etsy. I always have a hard time picking stuff out for my husband and Etsy really makes it easy. Whether it's just to get ideas to make him something myself or if I just go ahead and buy it from the stores. Etsy is awesome because you can find so many creative, non-traditional things on there. People are so creative.

I always love to give personalized, handmade gifts no matter what the holiday. There is always, always, something handmade under the Christmas tree, in an Easter basket, or on the Thanksgiving Day table. Love it!

So if you're struggling to come up with something to get that special person...husband, wife, mother, daughter, son, whomever...here are just a few ideas for each that might help!!





                     fish key chain                               stud muffin card                                  knife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!