Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm back! {did you miss me?}

 
 
So, I've decided to rejoin the blogging world. I'm still working on a new blog design and possible name change. When I started this blog I wasn't really thinking about the long run and how much my little space would grow. There are so many blogs out there with a similar name that I don't feel it stands out in a way that I want!

That being said, I'm taking suggestions for new names for my little space. There may be a little prize involved! I will take a compilation of suggestions, put them in a poll and let the readers vote on them. The person who has come up with the winner will get something from me! :) I of course want a say in this as well, but I need suggestions. I have so many different things going through my brain that I can't narrow anything down so I need some help.

Also, if there is anyone out there that would be willing to help me redesign my space too I would be ever so grateful. I would be willing to exchange in some way for your efforts, but I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on a new design. I am toooootally clueless when it comes to html stuff and blogging. I mean I can do basic stuff like change picture sizes and make buttons but I have not one single clue as how to do blog design.

I probably won't be posting every day like I did before because I don't want to get burnt out! I also like spending time with my man at night and this little brake has put things in to perspective for me!

Much love and kisses to you all for sticking around!! You're all the bestest ever!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! Of course you were missed!
    Hope you had a FANTASTIC Bday!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog breaks are healthy! I don't blog when hubs is around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your back. thewonderforest.com has a youtube channel and talks about how to create things on blogger. Also there are tons of sites that show you how. Once you get into it, designing isn't that hard. As for the name change, it needs to be what you think fits you. I renamed my blog recently too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!