Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Letters Homies! {2.8.13}

Photobucket
 
Dear Husband, you are one amazing man. I have been dealing with some things and you are right there by my side. I can't believe you love me so much!
Dear Readers, thank you for sticking with me while I decided to quit blogging for a little snipet! I'm back and ready to go at it again. Maybe not full force but more than nothing!
Dear Blog, I promise to spruce you up and make you more exciting. I can't wait until your design is done. It's going to be awesome! I just know it.
Dear Winter, I've had enough. You're starting to give me the blues and my weight loss is at a halt because I just can't run and stare at the wall anymore.
Dear Summer, I already talked to Winter and we both agree it's time for you to come.
Dear 27th Birthday {sorry you missed it}, you weren't so bad. I've decided to declare this my birthday year. Every day is my birthday and I get to do whatever I want all the time. Haha j/k that would be awesome but not realistic. Slowly creepin' up there to 30. I'll just stay 29 forever like my mom! ;) Mom!
Dear Hubby, lets party like its 1999 this weekend. I want to have TONS of TOO much fun with you! I love you to pieces!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!