Monday, February 11, 2013

Calling All College Students {Campus Book Rentals & Operation Smile}

Happy Monday all!! How was your weekend??

Today I want to talk to you about Campus Book Rentals. CampusBookRentals.com and their new program, RentBack (www.RentBack.com) are a great option for college students. I never had to worry about books when I went to RHEMA because our books were not ones that we had to give back or would want to give back for that matter. But if I did, this would for sure be the way to go!!

RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes you 2-4x more money compared to what you'd make through buyback options! (selling your books back at the end of the semester) Isn't that awesome?!

But the best part of all about Campus Book Rentals is that the donate back to Operation Smile!
This organization is amazing. It helps underprivilaged children in poor countries who have cleft pallet and other disfigurations of thier mouth.

"Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles, forever changing their lives." -website

Just watch this video-it melts me! I'm a sucker for kids!



If you need a little more convincing you can watch this video to get a better understanding!!

How does it work?:

**disclosure: I did receive compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!