Thursday, December 20, 2012

Getting to Know Aimee

If you have been here for any amount of time, you've seen Aimee around here before. She's my cousin-in-law. Her and her husband (my cousin) live in Washington State and are expecting their first child! Eeep! Babies all around! You can check her other guest posts out {here} and {here}!

Go check {her} out. She's super inspiring and loves God! I love her dearly and wish she lived closer!

17 weeks and still teeny tiny! Jealous!



What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Family and Food! I moved away from home about 4 years ago so I always look forward to going home and seeing my family at Christmas time. And who could not love all the delicous grub? I firmly believe the best fellowship happens around some food.
Are you looking forward to eating anything special at Christmas?
Green Bean Casserole -- my ultimate favorite dish.
What is one thing you wish you could change in this world?
Traffic and gas prices. Sorry that's two. I wish I could make all freeways so there was never traffic and I wish gas could always cost 50 cents/gallon. That'd be a DREAM!
Do you have a favorite or go to scripture?
Oh wow, how do I pick! John 16:33 is one of my most favorites. When I am discouraged with this life, it reminds me that there's nothing Jesus hasn't already won the Victory in. "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"
What's the #1 Song on your Ipod Playlist?
Right this minute? Remember When - Alan Jackson
If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
There've been many throughout my life that I'm SO thankful for. In dream land, I think I'd pick Laura Bush!
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Oh man...um....a Martin Luther King Speech? So inspiring!
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Sing.
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I genuinely love my name...but, if my parents didn't name me Aimee I would have been Emily....
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
One Christmas my dad got me rollerblades and I LOVED them. Must've been the best cause it's the only one I remember.
What story does your family always tell about you?
One of my brothers loves to tell people how I used to run into walls and pour things on the counter instead of my cup during my pre-glasses days. Assuming this is when my parents figured out that I needed glasses.
Any other advice or information you want the world to know?
You can come visit me @ www.aimeevictoria.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!