Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Candy Sprinkle Ornaments

Who doesn't love candy sprinkles? I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of them on my cookies because they tend to take too much away from the cookie goodness. But I love looking at them, I think they are wonderful!
 
Materials Needed:
1. Clear Ornaments
2. Candy Sprinkles {Dollar Tree}
3. Some sort of funneling device {Not Pictured, but I just used a paper plate
 

Funnel your sprinkles in to the clear ornament. I only filled mine about 1/2 way because I liked the look of it, but feel free to fill 'em all the way up if you want.

 
Put the top back on your ornament and you're good to go. Simple as that.


I loooove clear ornaments. There are so many options you can do with them. It's amazing. I have to go get some more and do a lot more things with them. Maybe I'll post 'em on here. I might end up doing more than one tutorial a week this month just so I can get these all in.


And there you have it. 6 beautiful candy sprinkle ornaments. These will go great with my candy themed tree!! Love!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!