Thursday, October 25, 2012

Current Crush {Charming Charlie}

 
Have you checked out a Charming Charlie yet? Oh my. It's accessory Heaven! :)
 
They don't have their website up for online shopping yet. If you have one near you, I would highly suggest going there! It's amazing and you will want to go back again and again! :)
 
Purses galore, jewlery galore, even adorable clothes!!! Amazing! The girls from my family are going on Sunday for a SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!
 
 
Current Crush Thursdays


4 comments:

  1. I love Charming Charlie! When you first walk in it can be a bit overwhelming but the color coordination helps with organization and makes it easy to navigate through to find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!