Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Do you Remember?

Do you remember?! I was home from school that day, a fight with some friends and I didn't want to go face them. I remember sitting on the couch watching that horrific sight and thinking that life would never be the same again. My heart goes out to those families who have to go through the pain every year!
 
When you think you're having a bad day, remember some one else may have it worse!
 
 
I though it was appropriate to skip Tutorial Tuesday this week and instead remember the lives that were lost. Take a minute to pray for peace for the families who are mourning today. And pray for our country. There is an election this year {as if you didn't already know} and we need to be praying for our current and future president!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!