Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shabby Apple {10% off}

Have you checked out Shappy Apple lately? Seriously they are my favorite dress shop/online! They have the cutest stuff and the have LACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the next couple of days, they are offering 10% off the whole site. THE WHOLE SITE! Amazing!

Here is a list of BEST SELLING SHABBY APPLE DRESSES so far this year:
1- Alice
4- Ingrid
 
10% off site wide code: favorite10
This code expires 9/14/2012.

You should go check them out! Really...they are awesome and not unreasonably priced.

Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!