Thursday, September 6, 2012

Current Crush Thursday {9.6.12}




It's Thursday already?! This week is flying by since I had Monday off from work and I was technically still on vacation! :) I will be overloading updating you with pictures from the trip over the next couple weeks! I'm also going to be starting a new series pretty soon! I don't want to reveal the name for it just yet, but it's pretty funny and I hope you all enjoy it! Stay tuned!

On to my current crush. I encourage you to live vicariously through Current Crush Thursdays! I usually pick things I can't afford, or don't have time to make, but it makes me happy to be able to fantasize about all these wonderful things. So, go visit Danielle and link up to Current Crush Thursday!


Current Crush Thursdays


All images found on Pinterest

!!!!BOOTS!!!!
Are you serious? I am in love with boots this year. Last year I wasn't so sure about them, but this year I can't get enough of the look. Unfortunately I have short, stubby, tree trunk legs and I don't look good in just any boots. I have to search and search for the right pair and that usually means spending 3 million dollars on the right pair. Can I get an amen? Anyways, I will continue the never ending search this year and couple them with the cutest invention ever. Boot Socks!!!!! Maybe boot socks will help!? Tights and boot socks.....it's over!





13 comments:

  1. these are al great, but I am leaning towards the second ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I'm obsessed with boot socks!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try them...might have to do it this year!

      Delete
  3. I followed the boot trend last year and LOVED it! I'll definitely be joining in again this year and hopefully find some boot socks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck! let me know if you find a good pair of socks!

      Delete
  4. I haven't bought a pair of boots in YEARS (my calves got too fat for them) but I can finally wear them again and am SO tempted to dole out the cash to buy a pair this year. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thicker thighs so I look wierd in boots but maybe the socks will help break it up?!

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love boots! I already have several pairs and I'm planning my boot purchase for this year. It's getting a little out of control, haha. I've yet to try boot socks though. Might have to try and find some :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boots are the best!! my favorite boot that I already need to resole are camel color knee high flats.. the best fall/winter accessory. Go a little boot crazy I think its well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe!! Oh, I totally thinks so too!!! I need to just convince my husband of the same thing! :0/

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness! I wish I could get away from all these gorgeous boots! They are about the best thing when it comes to fall and I am being tempted from every side to go buy everyone of them! lol But seriously, I am in love. Following you now via GFC. Hope to connect more with ya soon :D
    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!