Friday, May 4, 2012

this ones for the girls...



its friday...

just a little thought for the weekend. this ones short and sweet...

we need to learn to lift eachother up. i have done this so many times that i wish i wouldnt have. i found this on pinterest and wanted to share it because its so true. we need to help eachother not break eachother down. youre not perfect either...remember that!!!

have a great weekend...were going to here in OHIO...the weather is finally supposed to be nice!!

thank the LORD!

And be ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ has forgiven you.

  Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!