Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Learning My Camera....Scavenger Hunt Style

sorry for the iPhone picture....its hard to take a picture of your camera with your camera!

Good Tuesday Afternoon....how was your Memorial Day weekend?! Mine was wonderful...Sunday was my Grandpa's 73rd birthday, so we spent the day with family at his house. Then we spent Memorial Day with my husbands side of the family!! Oh my goodness did I eat a lot. Unfortunately I forgot my camera {that I'm trying to learn} at home so I didn't get any good pictures of the spread of food that we had both days. Yummy!!!

Anyways that's not why I'm here today. I am here to introduce you to the challenge I have found for myself...it is from Ashley at Ramblings and Photos and it is called Scavenger Hunt Sunday. She, along with others, have put together lists of words or phrases for you to "describe" any way you wish with a picture. For example this week one was "under my feet" so she posted a picture of water under her feet. That's just an example but it really stretches you and causes you to use your imagination plus helps you learn your camera. There are so many great tips and ideas!!!! As a beginner I am excited to learn from her and everyone else there!!! YAY!!

Welp...I am off to enjoy a great night with my dad to celebrate his 50th birthday!! He's the best! We are going to Amish Country to eat at an amazing restaurant here called Dutch Valley! Amazing....if you ever come to this part of Ohio....GO THERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!