Friday, May 25, 2012

falcon babies

Good Morning...

Such a lovely morning isn't it? I thought I would share this with you...

 This is our local falcon, Mistic, that has made her home on top of one of the banks downtown. The great people at Abbott Electric installed a webcam so that everyone could watch the process of her laying her eggs and them hatching. Now they are the most beautiful babies...eep!!! We get to watch her feed them, sit on them {poor things} and nurture them. She is such a great mom! Sometimes it can get a little graphic when she is feeding them...you can watch her bring the food in and rip it apart with her beak. MM MM!!! {sorry the last one is a little graphic} It has been so much fun watching them grow!!





Anyways, I thought you might enjoy waching the babies now. Sorry I didn't post about it eariler so you could watch the whole process. We are waiting patiently for them start flying...did you know that they don't have to learn to fly?!? They are born knowing how....crazy! Click here...Falcon Cam...to watch!!! Enjoy! Oh p.s. try not to get too attached like I am!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!