Friday, May 11, 2012

in honor of mothers day...my best friend


my mom is seriously the most beautiful woman i have ever known. she is such an amazing person inside and out. she has taught me so many things that i cant even begin to mention. she taught me how to be not only a great woman but a great woman of God....a great wife...some day a great mother....and a great friend.

she is literally my best friend. i tell her (almost) everything. there are some things of course that are between my husband and i that dont need to be shared but anything that doesnt have to do with that shes the one i go to. she has given me great advice...on love, marriage, friendship, family relationships, work, school, God, and whatever else you can think of.

i love you momma....happy mothers day!!!!!!!



happy mothers day to all the moms and soon to be moms out there....make sunday your day...let everyone else pamper you!!! daughters, sons, husbands....PAMPER YOUR WIFE AND MOTHER...let her be her on sunday. better yet how bout all weekend. she takes care of you every other day of HER life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!