Friday, May 2, 2014

we interrupt your regularly scheduled program....to lose weight


pinterest
With a negative pregnancy test on Wednesday it's hard for me not to be negative.

We have decided to take a break from fertility treatments for now. We are going to take 3 months off and see where that gets us. I am going to bust my butt to lose as much weight as I can (all the while being healthy and not crash dieting because that never gets me anywhere). I have started a class at the YMCA called Pound, I think I mentioned it before. But I love it. sometimes its hard on back but its so much fun and time just flies because its all to music and you're constantly moving.

Realistically I need to lose 80 pounds. I hope know that's not going to happen all before we get pregnant. If it does then ok but if it doesn't then I'll be fine with it. As long as I know that I'm moving toward a goal of getting healthier. I know my eating habits are bad, but I feel like all these hormones and injections and on and on have really made it hard for me and contributed to me gaining weight. Trust me...we eat bad and I know! So that's going to change!

Our/my goal is to not eat out or eat fast food during the week for the month of May. Mike and I go out on dates on the weekend and its just something we enjoy so I don't think its a realistic goal for the weekends but we still don't have to go crazy when we are eating out.

I also want to cut out pop and a lot of sugar. Again, I'm not going to cut out all these things at once and crash diet because I wont stick to it. If I eliminate one thing at a time it will be easier. So eating out/fast food and pop are my two main focuses this month.

Here we go. I'm going to start doing weight updates again. I'm not going to post my weight because I'm trying not to focus on numbers so much like I did before. It's hard for me because I like to hide and not let people see things like this but it gives me motivation. I will take pictures and post them for you all to see. It will probably be an evolving thing.

I'm ready!! Are you? Would you like to join me? Let's do something and make a change for the month of May! One month at a time! I'll start posting on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, sometimes a break is necessary!! I totally stole this image from your IG and used it on my blog post for today, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I found your blog via the #TTCMugSwap! I'm on the same page! Weight loss and infertility are a tough combo! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!