Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Plan of Action

Today I go back to the Dr. to figure out our plan of action for my upcoming cycle. Yay!!!! Also, this is the day that I get my blood work results to see if I have a clotting disorder which is causing the blood flow to not get to the embryo/fetus. At this point, a diagnosis is better than nothing to me. Now, don't get me wrong, I want there to be nothing wrong! But, at the same time I want to know what is going on and what is causing recurrent miscarriages. I don't want to have to go through another one so I want to know what's going on in there before we get pregnant. Because the next one is going to stick!!!

I will let ya know how it goes tomorrow!!!

In other news, we are going back and forth about getting a dog. I don't really want one because it's freezing and I don't want my baby (Quincey) to have to deal with another animal. I know that shouldn't be an excuse not to get a dog. I don't want to have to deal with taking a dog outside in the freeeezing cold. It would have to be crated all day long while we are at work (I go home at lunch) at first because I wouldn't trust the darn thing.  Of course, no matter when we get a dog, we will be getting a rescue. There are so many adult dogs that don't have a chance because every one seems to want a puppy. That is one thing I cannot handle is a puppy. NO thanks. I don't have the patience!

I think I'll stick with the cutie pie. He loves my yarn stash!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!