Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's Cliche-My Goals for 2014


This has nothing to do with this post but I miss the day when I could just right 99 or whatever. Now it seems that we have to always write it out...2014 as opposed to just 14.


2014-goals

Anywho...even though its 3 weeks late its better than never!

Here is my "goal list" for 14 {:)}...I thought I would start out with "14" things...

1. Be a better follower and doer of the Word
2. Be a better wife
3. Be a better daughter, granddaughter, cousin, aunt, sister-in-law, ect.
4. Start doing craft fairs and selling my work
5. Be positive
6. Take as many pictures as I can
7. Be better about sharing my pictures. Printing them out, IG them more, FB some more
                ****another side note: Is it bad that I want to start phasing FB out of my life? No, ok!
8. Finish home projects we didn't finish last year
9. Love more
10. Get healthier -- I'm not just talking about losing weight...I'm talking get healthy
11. Become a mommy and a family of 3 or more {wishful thinking with 3 or more}
12. Pay it Forward more....more random acts of kindness
13. Travel somewhere
14. Blog more


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!