Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Letters {6.7.13}

Oh, well hello there! It's been a long time. I know, I know. This is not how you take care of your little space of blog, but I have been having a lot going on lately. I can't wait to share it all with you.

I thought...what better way to start things off then with a Friday Letter....



Dear Husband...You are my rock. Seriously. You make me laugh so hard even when I want nothing to do with funny.
Dear Baby Lily {niece}...You are so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to hold you and squeeze you. Auntie Danielle loves you so very much little birdie!
Dear Work...I want to break up. Possible? Nope.
Dear Readers...Thank you to the ones that have stuck around. I didn't lose too many of you. You guys are the ones that make this all work! I can't promise I'll be very active around here but I promise to definitely blog more than NEVER!
Dear Weather...I'm loving that you're raining right now. It will make my grass grow. Mary Mary...quite contrary. Oh that's a garden not grass. Oh well...it still fits.
Dear Self....I know we have this conversation ALOT. I mean ALOT. But it's time you start losing weight. You were doing so very good and then you quit. We don't quit remember? Apparently not.
 
I will leave you all with a little piece of heaven. Meet my beautiful niece Lily...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!