Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cliche Resolution List


First of all Happy New Year! I've decided to make another list of things that I would like to get accomplished this year...a list of resolutions if you will. I don't like the term resolution because most of the time no one sticks to them anyway! So here is my list of our first 15 things that my husband and I want to get accomplished in 2013! This list is ever growing too...I'm always making lists and adding to them.

1. As always...draw closer to God
2. Make our relationship stronger
3. Finish all the projects in the house before starting new ones!
4. Save money {we have a sepcific amount}
5. Have a baby {for the second year in a row}
6. Spend more quality time with family, not just be around them
7. Do something we have never done before {adventerous}
8. Help someone out that is less fortunate than us
9. Eat better {already working on that}
10. Lose weight AND KEEP IT OFF! {might be hard for me once we get pregnant}
11. Exercise more
12. Just grow as people
13.Try new food
14. Go back to Oklahoma {for a visit}
15. Stay at home more and enjoy time together {again quality time}

and a personal one for me...
spend less time on social media. yea this means less blogging. i have been blogging every day except the weekends but it's consuming my life...so now i'll be blogging 3-5 days a week instead of committing to every day! my relationship with my husband and family are more important to me! i still love you all very much though!

Cheers to a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!