Monday, December 10, 2012

Wrap it Up {pinspiration}

I always have the hardest time figuring out what I want to do when it comes to gift wrapping. Do I want to put it in a bag, no that's not any fun to open. Do I want to wrap it, no I hate wrapping in plain old wrapping papper. I've always struggled too with the fact that the paper is just going to get ripped off and my efforts are lost. But this year, I'm determined to make wrapping fun.

Here are some ideas that I've found on Pinterest so far that I'm in LOVE with!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

*1* I love the idea of wrapping in notebook paper with a ribbon. personalize it with a stamped name and you're good to go. {source}
*2* Who would have thought to use paint chips? the 36th avenue has some super cute ideas for wrapping!
*3* Butcher paper, twine, and washi tape will do the trick on this one. {source}
*4* How darling are those little Christmas trees? Love the different textured ribbon on this one. {source}
*5* Sooo simple, yet so personal with butcher paper, ribbon, and stamps. Fast and easy. {source}
*6* This confetti is made out of paper but how cute would it be to use candy sprinkles? {source}
*7* Pom Poms are the perfect touch. Add a twig, some fabric, and twine and you have a dandelion wrapping. {source}
*8* Burlap, twine, and fabric. Genious. Such a cute flower!{source}
*9* Love love love love love {enough love?} this. How creative. {source}
*10* and finally....wrapping in fabric. If they don't want to keep it, take it back. Whaaaat?{source

As you can see...majority of these include butcher paper. I love the look of butcher paper. {i've used the word love a lot in this post} I'm excited to customize wrapping this year.

 Do you have any suggestions or ways to wrap that are differnt or unique?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!