Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snowballs that Never Melt

 
Materials Needed:
1. Styrofoam Balls {whatever size you want}
2. Mod Podge
3. Epsom Salt
4. Paint Brush {Not Pictured}
5. Paper Plate
6. Styrofoam Board {Not Pictured}
7. Toothpicks {Not Pictured}
 
 
Pour some Mod Podge on a plate. Stick a toothpick in to your Styrofoam ball and brush Mod Podge ALLLL over. Make sure it's covered completely. Sorry I didn't take a picture of this but I'm pretty sure it's self-explanatory.

 
Grab a handfull of Epsom Salt and pour over your gluey styrofoam ball.

 
This is what you should have after you're done.

 
Stick them into a foam board to let dry. Make sure you let them dry completely before putting them in a container. They will dry stuck together and you don't want that.

 
Put them in a vase, add some lights, and sparkly tulle and you're good to go. It's hard to see in the picture but when the lights are on them they sparkle. It's sooo preeeetty!


1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!