Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Nutcrackers {obsession}

 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5
 
Do you love Nutcrackers? OMG I do! I'm so in love with them! I might have a slight obsession {confession}! World Market has some amazing and hilarious choices for this Christmas. {p.s. if you want to get me anything this would be the choice} Look at the sports ones, the occupation ones, and the santa ones?! Buuuuut my absolute favorite is the gnomies!! You all know if you have been here for any time that I'm OBSESSED with gnomes.
 
I love World Market. They have great stuff and I could spend hours and LOTS of money in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!