Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Eye Makeup


I love Pinterest and all the great make-up ideas they have on there! I'm obsessed with all the eye looks for the Holidays! Sparkly, colorful, natural, it doesn't matter. I love them all! They are all perfect for any outfit that you would wear to a Christmas Party or New Years Eve Party!

The Holidays are my favorite time of year, but I especially love Christmas. I'm excited to try some of these looks on my eyes this year! I have a couple different parties to go to so I can do more than one! :)

What do you think about the big, bold eye trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!