Thursday, November 15, 2012

This is what I love....


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
 
So, I told you I was going to still do things that I'm loving right now even though Current Crush kind of fell off.
 
I'm in looooove with ankle boots. I always have been. I don't know why but it's probably because I'm not a big fan of shoes in the first place and to have a big bulky boot on just doesn't seem like the right choice for me. Ankle boots seem like a "perfect fit" and I'm in love with all the ones above. Especially the first and last ones. But aren't those little peach rain boots the cutest?
 
Have a great Thursday all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!