Thursday, November 1, 2012

Current Crush {Speedy Handbags}

handbag special

 



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6



 Purses!!! I have waaaay too many already. I am going to have to sell some of the ones that I already have at our garage sale next spring. I usually carry a purse for a long time then get so sick of it that I end up never carrying again.

Either way, I'm in to the speedy look right now. Big, but still able to carry on my arm. I rarely ever carry a purse on my shoulder. I dont know why but I'd rather have it right on my arm.

Happy Thursday!

Current Crush Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!