Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Closing Time


 I will be closing my Etsy Store on October 19, 2012. I don't have the time to keep up with it. Etsy demands a lot of attention and time to make new products in order to have great sales. With working full time, a husband to take care of, and endless projects of my own that I want to accomplish, I don't have time to make new things for the store. A couple of friends and I want to start up our own store locally and so I'm going to be busy making things for the opening. {which I'll keep you updated} I don't know about you but I want to be able to craft for me, when I want, what I want. Sounds a little selfish, but I'm starting to get worn out with the thought of HAVING to make something. That might sound a little crazy, but it's true!

If you see anything you like, my readers can use the code closingtime {all one word} for 15% off.
 
Here are a few of the items I have left in the store.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is so cute!! Just wanna tell ya that I admire your crafty DIY talents! I wanna learn to make stuff like this. And I'm kinda obsessed with the blue & white poppy pillow cover ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!