Thursday, October 18, 2012

Current Crush Thursday {Bath & Body Works Fall Candles}


 
I love fall in general, but a good fall smells just makes for the perfect day. I love to light my 3-wicks and just sniff 'em in. {a little weird I know} Right now, I have apple crumble and pumpkin caramel latte out in the house. I have pumpkin upstairs and apple downstairs. Can't mix too many smells. They are really strong too. I could light one and it could make the whole house smell amazing!!!!!!!
I think my next investment is going to be the salted caramel. What do you think? Salted caramel candle with a salted caramel latte from Starbucks. Yum.
 
They are a little pricey but definitely worth the investment. I always wait until they have the 2 for $20 deals...then I stock up! :0/
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 {go link up}
 
Current Crush Thursdays

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with their holiday scents! Which ones are your faves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their fragrances!! i stocked up when they had their 2 for $20 sale :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm...that apple looks and sounds delicious. I totally love adding holiday spices to complete the atmosphere. Thanks for sharing. Linking up on Current Crush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I've not been in the store lately and now know that I need to be! Those are sound like they'd smell delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!