Friday, September 21, 2012

7 Questions with Gentri Lee

It's Friday, which means 7 Question's with Gentri!!! This is a great, hilarious way to hook up with some new friends and read their super funny responses to her questions.

sorry this is poor quality, but this is my husband and me
being ourselves! :)
1. Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?
**Yes, they are usually scary and something I don't want to dream about. I can actually make myself dream about something if I lay there and think about it long enough until I fall asleep. Or wake up from a dream and fall back asleep and continue where I left off. Strange.

2. It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?
**Hoodies and being able to enjoy hot coffee drinks again! I love leaves and decorating for fall.

3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?
**Tie my shoes for sure because you can always buy cute flats or slip ons. Although...if eating was an issue I'm sure it would force me to lose weight....so maybe the latter!
4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?
**A house full of glass. I would absolutely love it! My husband would hate it! I love having the windows/curtains open. It's so freeing!
5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
**Oh, I like this question...it's challenging! I would pick my heels. Imagine if everyone walked on their toes...we would all have HUGE calf muscles. It's a lot more comical to watch people walk on their heels.
6. What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw)
**Another great one! I would pick touch. Can you tell what my love language is? I love the sense of touch. I love all my senses and I thank God I have all of them!
7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
**Excuse me....Flow. What's soup de jour.
    Its the soup of the day.
    Mmm, sounds yummy. I'll have that.
Dumb and dumber...classic. It's hard to pick just one. There are so many inspriational quotes. It's hard to think of one on the spot tho!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do that when I dream too. I hate it when I am having a terrible dream and I wake myself up but when I fall back asleep I go right back into it!!!

    <3 Patricia @ thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!