Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Letters {8.17.12}

Photobucket

Oh dear it's Friday again! Well this week it's super exciting for me because my best friend is here as you all know! So here we go...

Dear Husband, have I told you how much I love you? Oh, I have? Ok, well I'm going to tell you again and again and again every day of my life! You are my world hunny and you spoil me too much!
Dear Best Friend Jessica, I'm so glad you're here! I really think you should consider moving here. We could start our own side show and some day you could be the nanny of my children and I would pay you in Trident Layers. {commercial, remember?}
Dear Packing for Vacation, we are not on speaking terms right now. That's all!
Dear Vacation, I can't wait to meet you! I know we're going to be the bestest friends ever! Until next year when I meet a new vacation! We will be together in 8 days!
Dear Readers, I hope you're not getting sick of me writing about vacation. I am just so excited that I can't stand it. I love you all too much!
Dear Fat on my Body, guess you're here to stay for vacation. I tried so hard to get rid of you but apparently you don't leave after one day of dieting?! Hmm...I must take note of that!
Dear 4-Wheeler, right now, we are not friends. In fact, I would like to punch you but I know that you would hurt me again if I did that! {see the evidence here}
Dear Husband {who gets two letters}, you're too good to me to let me spend money even though we had a pact that we wouldn't spend any until after vaction. :) I love you!

Have a great weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!