Thursday, August 23, 2012

Current Crush Thursday {8.23.12}




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 {source unknown}

Fall Decor. There is something in each of these pictures that I am certainly in love with. I will for sure be incorporating different aspects of each picture. Is it sad that I'm wishing for fall to be here!? You know what fall means right? That winter is right around the corner. That is the part I don't look forward to, but I do love snow very much! If we could have snow with fall weather and it never get freeeeeeezing I would be a very happy lady! Maybe that can be my climate in Heaven?!

1. I love the "Give Thanks Board and the twiggy vine. She had her family write things they are thankful for on little acorns and attached them to the vine. Great idea!
2. I love burlap and bunting so I love the "give" banner. I am also a huge fan of white pumpkins this year. They are adorable and you can do so many things with them.
3. Ok, these pumpkins are floating around Pinterest and I am totally smitten with them! So easy to make but so cute! Have you seen the ghost ones too?! Ahh!
4. This one was a little different for me because I'm not to big on the decor up top on the mantel but I love the banner of course and I love love love the candles in the fire place. I very much want to do that in our living room!
5. Doesn't this just look homey? Love the lighted twigs in the tin pale. I also love the lantern and the tiny pumpkins around! Very rustic!
6. Again....Love the white pumpkins. I really don't like much else in this picture except the pumpkins!

I may do my crush next week on white pumpkins! :)

Well, it's Thursday of course and you know what that means don't you?! I will be leaving for vacation in less than 48 hours! Don't miss me too much ok?! I will miss you but I will be back and I'll try and remember to think of you while I'm laying on the beach?! ;)

Head on over and link up with Danielle with your Current Crush!

Current Crush Thursdays

Don't forget about the swap!!!!!! You can check it out {here}
The Life of an “Ordinary” Housewife

3 comments:

  1. I feel more prepared for fall now. Thanks! :)

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the lighted twigs! I can't wait to start decorating for Fall!!!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twigs with the lights...so pretty. And I adore the pumpkin idea. Thinking about it for Halloween. Thanks for the inspiration! Popping over from CC.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!