Thursday, August 2, 2012

Current Crush Thursday {8.2.12}

lacey tracey

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

So...I wouldn't just call this a crush...I'd call it an obsession! LACE!
I can't get enough...dresses and shirts! Lace on everything. I even wanted to get lace curtains for our bedroom but my hubs turned that one down! {sad day}

Ok, my favorite is the dress with the lace top and light blue bottom with the ribbon. It just looks so sweet and comfy to wear! This is one trend that I hope stays a while! As opposed to this....

I don't know why {probably because I look hideous in them} but I'm not a big fan of the romper. I think they are so adorable on little girls and I think that's why. I feel that they are a little girl fashion statement. Yes? Ok, maybe it's just me.
Now you know my crush and my not so crush! :)
Happy Thursday everyone!

Current Crush Thursdays

Head over to Mrs. Bonn Bonn and link up your Etsy, StoreEnvy, or personal website where you sell your goods. Blog design is considered handmade too so you can link up too! It's a great place to get your shop out there! Makin' the mulah! ;) {too cheesy?}

18 comments:

  1. I am SO with you on the rompers thing. Some girls can pull it off (I can't, not even a little bit, lol), but, yes, it's a fad I can't wait to leave.
    That and the long rompers--you know, the ones that look like a really cute maxi dress until you realize it's pants? I just think those are horrifically tacty. Then again . . . I'm no fashionista, so what do I know? ;]
    Have a great day, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sarah, you make me laugh. I had a pair of the long rompers when I was 5! That's where it stayed with me! :)

      Hope you have a great day too!

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with lace, too! My favorite right now has got to be those fit and flare lace dresses with the open back...drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like rompers haha. But I only have one. It's really hard to find a cute one - mine hasn't gotten nearly enough wear this summer. Thanks for reminding me! ;) Lace is SUCH an obsession of mine, but it's always weirdly expensive. Sooo I don't own nearly enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that I don't think they look cute on some girls...just not on me! :) Romp away! It is expensive...probably because they know how much everyone likes it!

      Delete
  4. Love the lace look. Great looks you pulled. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with #4. Stopping by from Mingle with us. I am a new follower! Hope to see you at True Aim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks!!! Glad you're here!!! I will be over!!

      Delete
  6. I'm with you on the romper opinion! Ha ha!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the femine look of lace...wearing it tonight for happy hour!!!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! So glad that you're here!!! I bet you looked adorable!! I will be over to follow back!

      Delete
  8. Just getting the time to look at everyone's current crushes, and I have to say I am also quite smitten with lace! I seriously used to despise it! But now I can't get enough. You have great taste, obviously! lol I follow you GFC, you can find me over at dalaynadillon.blogspot.com Talk with ya soon!
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it was so old ladyish...who woulda thought! :)
      Following back girl!

      Delete
  9. Just now getting around to comment on the link up! Sorry about that!

    Lovin' your lace crushes! I just bought an off white lace dress for a friends wedding. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh not a problem! :)

      I bet you look beautiful!!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!