After yesterday's post, I thought I would write a "thankful" post. Because I AM THANKFUL for so many things in my life. My prayer is to not take away from those things but to BE THANKFUL for them...always! (not necessarily in order of importance)
1. My God.
2. My Husband.
3. My Parents.
4. My Husband's Parents.
5. My Job.
6. My Car.
7. My House
8. My Cat.
9. My Clothes.
10. Our Money.
15. My Cell Phone.
16. My Health
18. My Country.
19. My Safety.
20. Police Officers and Firefighters.
22. My Readers.
23. All of the Friends I've made through Blogging.
24. All of my Personal Friends.
25. My Family.
26. Our Future Children.
27. Ponytail Holders (it's real)
28. My Bed.
29. Running Water and a Flushing Toilet.
30. Thanksgiving...the food, the fellowship, and the meaning behind it all.
What are you thankful for. There is always something to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!