Monday, June 9, 2014

14 Day Fat Loss Solution


So I've been working out and eating better for a month now. I have lost 5 lbs and I'm sure a lot more inches. I haven't really been tracking my inches but I can tell my clothes feel a little different. It hasn't been a huge difference just yet because I'll be honest, my eating hasn't been a great example of how you should eat on a diet. There are parties and holidays and, and, and, and....EXCUSES. I can't pass up a good piece of cake, or cheesy potatoes, or brownies. Except now.

I've been doing the POUND workout I've mentioned before and I LOVE IT!! I would encourage anyone to look them up and order the DVD or find somewhere near you that teaches the class. It's great and it works out your whole body.

My cousin-in-law is starting a 14 day fat loss solution today. I am so excited that she asked me to be part of it. I will be doing this along with POUND. POUND is only 2 days a week so I'll be doing it along with the work outs at home. We will be doing clean eating and working out at home, doing work outs that you don't have to buy extra stuff for. Stuff you can do at home with your body weight.

I'm so excited. I can't wait to see results. It's a fat shred so let it begin. Shred it off!! I took pictures and measurements yesterday so I will let you know how it goes throughout the week and once the first week is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!