Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Letters {1.10.14}

Woop it's Friday...

-Dear 2014, you have been amazing so far this year. Although you're a little colder than I remember you ever being it's ok. Good things are going to happen this year. They are.
-Dear Husband, are you ready for this year? We have so many exciting things happening right now I can only imagine how the rest of the year is going to go. Life is good baby, life is good.
-Dear Awning outside of our bedroom, {this is not a positive} If you could refrain from coming loose again and banging on the side of the house at 3 am to scare the bejeezes out of me that would be wonderful. Just imagine us hanging out the window at 3 am with a flashlight, hammer and drill...can you picture it. It wasn't pretty.
-Dear Christmas Tree, could you possible take yourself outside? You're undecorated, we just don't want to carry you out there in the freezing cold. It's been long enough and you need to get out of my living room.
-Dear World Market and Target, quit sucking me in. Quit it!!
-Dear New Dr.'s Office, I'm in love with you and I never want to leave when I'm there.
-Dear Tests I have to have done Monday and Tuesday, please don't hurt me too bad. I'm a little nervous because I've been hearing that you hurt, A LOT! Just take it easy ok? Ok!
-Dear Hubby {again}, I love you! I don't want you to go back to school on Monday.

I leave you with some pictures of my dooder bug....Quincey. He loves my yarn stash!! Have a great weekend all!





1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!