Thursday, January 23, 2014

Date Night fun

So last weekend we decided to just stay in for our date night on Friday. It was so nice! Hubby started back to school on Monday, so we don't get to see each other much, usually a hello kiss and goodnight kiss all at the same time.

 
It was freezing outside so we decided to rent some movies, get a pizza, start a fire, and camp out on the living room floor. It was much more fun to lay on the floor instead of trying to get comfy on the couch....do I sit up, do I lay down, hubby wants to lay down, should we put the recliners out or try and make it work with both of us laying down. It's awkward. Floor works much better. We gathered some fluffy blankets, laid 'em out, and we were set.

What's your favorite date night? Do you usually go out or do you stay in sometimes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!