Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Stand Out!

Just some food for thought for today. I love this little saying! It says so much in so few words! I've always struggled with this...wanting to have what others have. I can honestly say right now that I'm content. There are things that I wish I had, or ways I wish I looked, but I am who I am! God made me this way. He made you the way you are! Stand up and Stand out! :)
 
Happy Wednesday Everyone! We're getting TONS of snow here and I love it! I just wish it would have happened yesterday! Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. I've never understood the desire to fit in! We were all made to be unique and different--and that's the cool thing about humanity!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!