Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
 

Remember to be thankful today. {we should be everyday}

Somethings I'm thankful for...
1. my life
2. my God
3. my husband
4. my parents
5. my freedom
6. my country
7. all the military serving today and everyday and their families
8. my kitty
9. my home
10. food on my table
11. my job
12. my health
13. my church
14. my friends
15. all of you

I hope you're enjoying a feast of food! I will be stuffing myself to the tilt today!

Are you going shopping tomorrow? I'll be taking the day off from blogging to spend time with my family and friends. Possibly shopping?! If I dare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!