Friday, September 28, 2012

7 Q's with Gentri Lee {9.28.12}


my "neice" Aeralyn goofin'
 
1. Describe your perfect day.
**Any day with my husband is a perfect day. If I could go anywhere or do anything, I would go to a private island where no one would find us and just be alone. We always have "noise" around us and it would be nice to just be "quiet"

2.What was something that you were afraid of as a child?
**Sleep. I had nightmares when I was little and I didn't ever want to go to sleep because I knew what was happening. Then I found God and he completely took them away. I don't have nightmares anymore.

3. What's something you're afraid of today?
**Not being able to conceive another baby. After having a miscarriage, I think that's a huge fear!

4. Would you rather be obsessed with yourself or someone else?
**Oh my...hmmm. Someone else probably. If you're obsessed with someone else people will more than likely still want to be your friend. If you're obsessed with yourself no one wants to be around you!

5. What is a favorite restaurant that you could visit over and over and never get sick of?
**Wendy's! I will never get sick of that place. I know it's not really a resaurant, more of a fast food place, but it's delicious! I get sick of other places real quick! Oh....maybe the Texas Roadhouse!

6. What is one food you used to hate but now enjoy?
**This is a problem. Once I hate something, I don't retry it! I'm a very very very picky eater. I don't venture too far out of my range!

7. Fill in the blank: Star ________.
**light, star bright, first star I see tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!