Thursday, July 12, 2012

Current Crush Thursday {country summer love}


Hello Country Summer Music!!!

There's nothing better than driving down the road with the windows down and a smooth country song playing on the radio. {maybe some cheesy aviators?} Sounds lovely doesn't it?! I went through a time in my life where I wasn't a fan of country music because it wasn't cool! Wasn't cool?! Yep wasn't cool?!!?!? WHAT WAS I THINKING??? :)

Anywho, {yep, I still use it} Music like this just brings me home and takes me away. It's like Eric Church says..."Funny how a melody sounds like a memory," that's how it is for me. Music connects me to times in my life {good and bad} and makes me smile!!! {most of the time}

Is music this way for you!?

Happy Thursday Loves!

Current Crush Thursdays

10 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Cowboys and Angels! Great choices!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! There are some really good songs this summer! :)

      Delete
  2. Love all those... seeing Eric Church on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky...I missed him this year!! Maybe next year!! have too much fun!

      Delete
  3. I used to not like country music either, but years ago I discovered the Dixie Chicks (even though most country fans don't really like them now.) and now I love country! Visiting from WIWW.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all in your style! Now all the "cool kids" like country! :)

      Thanks for stopping by~

      Delete
  4. I'm a long time fan of country music and actually am NOT a fan of the new stuff (weird, huh?). Surprisingly for my age, I prefer the country music of the 80's and 90's. Reminds me of my younger days and makes me want to move t the backwoods and start farming or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mm yes....love me some old country as well. Of course George Straight...Johnny Cash...ect. Wonderful music! :)

      Delete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Leibster Award on my Blog today!
    http://ohwellsinsteadofwhatifs.blogspot.com/

    You have a fabulous blog and I wanted to pass along the love!

    xoxo,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank You Ashley! You're wonderful! I will do my nomination post sometime next week!!!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!